Really durable protectors for enduro, all mountain, downhill and electric bikes!
The new E-Line Elbow Guards are designed for the most demanding rides. The guard features new durable features that allow the rider to afford more and also protect them more in the event of a fall. The protector is covered by a hard shell that better tolerates direct contact with the terrain in a fall without damaging the entire protector. Underneath is another protective layer - the tear- and abrasion-resistant Armortex fabric. The most important layer is Smartflex - active G-Form foam that stiffens on impact and better distributes pressure over a larger area to protect the rider from injury. The last, inner, layer is a soft foam lining for a comfortable fit and a more secure protector. An adjustable Velcro bottom strap stabilizes the entire cover. Ventilation is provided by the mesh used on the back of the cover and ventilation channels in all layers of the protector.
Choose a heavier route.
The protectors comply with the CE EN 1621-1 standard.
- Active Airflow 4-layer ventilation system
- Ergonomic and shock-absorbing Smartflex padding
- Flexible fixed panels protect and allow sliding on hard surfaces
- Durable Armortex fabric extends the life of the protector
- Adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- Mesh on the back of the protector for better ventilation
- CE-1621 certification
S, M, L, XL
Size L corresponds to the circuits:
Bicep circumference at widest point: 34.5-37 cm
forearm circumference (12-15cm below the elbow): 24 - 26.5 cm